Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilisation. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a sense of relaxation, can be used to flavour drinks and be taken internally.
- Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time.
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse with Lavender, doTERRA Lavender Peace®, or doTERRA Balance® to provide a sense of balance while calming emotions.
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
This dōTERRA product is also available to purchase at Wholesale pricing, saving you 25%! All my members receive a welcome pack with any Enrolment Kit purchased, ongoing support and access to FREE make-and-take workshops in my Penshurst studio. A $35 enrolment fee is waived on all Enrolment Kits purchased. Click on the dōTERRA Wholesale link above or contact Angie on 0403 463 351 for assistance.